2008年5月28日星期三

hp pavilion dv1000 laptop battery review

HP pavilion dv1000 laptop is considered a lightweight entertainment notebook that boasts extra features for playing DVD's and music.It’s stylish, it’s powerful, and it’s fun. The sleek HP Pavilion dv1000 is the perfect widescreen wireless notebook for students or business users who want the most productivity and multimedia bang for their buck. It doesn’t have the sheer graphics horsepower of the Sony VAIO S series, but its instant-on playback of music and DVDs, dual headphone jacks, and easy-to-use controls make this our favorite thin-and-light notebook.


HP pavilion dv1000 is so powerful because of its laptop battery.HP pavilion dv1000 laptop battery is 6 cells battery,higher battery life,li-ion battery have no memory effect,give dv1000 laptop strong enery support.And i like to buy laptop battery replacement.


hp pavilion dv1000 battery

Reasons for Buying


After my old battery started having issues I decided to do my research and look for a new battery that filled my needs and didn't break my computer. I was mainly looking for a battery replacement on one online laptop battery shop that was thin, light and ran quiet.


Buying



I decided to purchase my the dv1000 battery from HP. My reasoning for this was to be able to customize it just the way I wanted it. I downgraded things I didn't need and purchased the minimum amount of RAM, things that I could upgrade myself at a discounted price. With my customization was still able to get better specs for a cheaper price than the original product stores were selling the dv1000battery for. If you are interested, do the math and you will see that by buying direct and customizing a dv1000 yourself you get much better specs at a discounted or similar price to say Best Buy. My final cost a little momey in rebate, free shipping and a basic HP DeskJet printer free! It took 7 days from the day I ordered the notebook online and to the day I received it.



Build and Design



At first glance the hp dv1000 laptop battery looks a lot more expensive that it really is. The outer shell is made of black colored plastic. The inside of the battery is all black with a sort of textured feel to it. I would have preferred all black rather than the others, but the look seems to work for this model. The laptop is sturdy, but I do have problems carrying it from the side, it seems a bit fragile and "creaky" when I am grasping it. The bulk has very little or no flex to it. The hinges seem very sturdy. I have a problem with the open the notebook battery. With just a strong push on the carapace,so the hp dv1000 battery replacement is very tightness.



Performance



The laptop battery has 6 li-ion cells, and the cells are from Janese,you can say the cells are best cells.it have longer battery life,last 3-4 hours energy supplying.HP pavilion dv1000 laptop battery supply dv1000 laptop enough energy,let dv1000 looks like more power,more fresh.And dv1000 laptop battery replacement price is lower than original battery.



Fan



A big reason I chose the hp dv1000 external battery was because the battery seems pretty quiet. Coming from a battery that temperature like a litter cool. I must say the original dv1000 battery does run a bit hot. This was a big point in my laptop battery buying happiness and the dv1000 battery is quiet and cool enough for me.

没有评论:

 
Feed Shark